“High on a hill lived a lonely goatherd.”
- Write sponsor letters.
- Call Giant Tiger about media kits.
- Send the PM package.
“That men will want to write on.
To-o-o write on…”
- Send the revised budget to Suzanne.
- Call Globe about the bulb boxes in Shanghai.
“Timid and shy and scared are you. Of things beyond your ken.”
- Prepare for meeting with Mayor at 2.
- Follow up to press release.
“Fellows I meet may tell me I’m sweet and willingly I believe.”
- Call McGuinty, Baird, Poilievre.
“A prince on the bridge of a castle moat-er”
- Review final Hydro contract for signing meeting tomorrow.
“Folks in a town that was quite remote-er.”
- Get back to Cleveland Porchlight guy.
“Happy are they, lady-oh, lady-ee-oh.”
- Call Hammy about getting back into therapy?
“Men drinking beer with a foam a float-er.”
- Find out if booze is ok during detox diet.
“Change every light bulb! On every street. Line up very sponsor! Till you find dream!”
- OK, that’s a stretch.
(How is it possible that I’ve met another Suzanne who travels with a copy of The Sound of Music?)
Please send tune suggestions! No heavy metal, please, Dan. Zac’s Yo La Tengo suggestion is great. New to me!